United States - NY, New York
Medidata: Powering Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of people. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 2,000+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Known for its ground-breaking technological innovations, Medidata has supported more than 30,000 clinical trials and 9 million study participants. And Medidata’s ongoing commitment to infusing the patient voice into trial designs and solutions is helping to create a better and more inclusive experience for all participants in clinical studies. Medidata is involved in nearly 40% of company-initiated trial starts globally, with studies conducted in more than 140 countries. More than 70% of novel drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2022 were developed with Medidata software. Medidata is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
The Project Management Function is responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day-to-day activities. The function also ensures that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Lead project delivery to ensure that all deliverables are tracked and that documentation is current
- Manage client expectations and communications, and ensure overall client satisfaction
- Manage project scope, timelines, budget & milestones
- Manage project financials including forecasting, project budget, and accuracy of invoicing
- Create and maintain accurate and current project documentation
- Raise and track work requests to other departments
- Document minutes/action items during client and internal meetings; conduct appropriate follow-up
- Manage issues and risks driving appropriate resolution and mitigation
- Provide proactive communication to all stakeholders
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies, quality management system
- Support development of sales orders and change orders
- Deliver workshops and lead client meetings
- Requires only general instruction for routine assignments, and some coaching/mentoring on more complex assignments
- Knowledge of Medidata (or similar) products commensurate with requirements of the specific role
- Preference for a basic understanding of clinical research (pharma/device/biotech) and of clinical research SaaS technology
- Demonstrate good verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Exhibit time management skills along with strong collaboration and teamwork
- Experience in leading project teams and meeting project timelines
- Self-motivated and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Demonstrate basic computer skills
- Experience with the MS Office suite and/or other current software technologies
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations
Your Education & Experience:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent (analytic discipline a plus) preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
- Travel expectations up to 20%, domestic & international
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the NYC Metro Area is $79,500-103,351
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the California Bay Area is $84,000-112,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the Boston Metro Area is $78,000-104,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in Texas or Ohio is $70,125-93,500.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in all other locations within the United States is $71,250-103,227.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission on the terms of applicable plan documents, and many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Medidata believes that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and provides best-in-class benefits, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance; 401(k) matching; unlimited paid time off; and 10 paid holidays per year.