Project Manager, Professional Services
United Kingdom, Hammersmith
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
The Project Management Function is responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day-to-day activities. The function also ensures that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Lead project delivery to ensure that all deliverables are tracked and that documentation is current
- Manage client expectations and communications, and ensure overall client satisfaction
- Manage project scope, timelines, budget & milestones
- Manage project financials including forecasting, project budget, and accuracy of invoicing
- Create and maintain accurate and current project documentation
- Raise and track work requests to other departments
- Document minutes/action items during client and internal meetings; conduct appropriate follow-up
- Manage issues and risks driving appropriate resolution and mitigation
- Provide proactive communication to all stakeholders
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies, quality management system
- Support development of sales orders and change orders
- Deliver workshops and lead client meetings
- Requires only general instruction for routine assignments, and some coaching/mentoring on more complex assignments
- Knowledge of Medidata (or similar) products commensurate with requirements of the specific role
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.