Medidata NEXT Global: Clinical Data Management
Medidata NEXT Global
Clinical Data Management
The world of clinical data management is rapidly changing, and so are the skills and processes associated with today’s clinical data managers. New data sources bring in higher volumes of data at faster speeds, giving teams more insights into patients’ conditions and experiences than ever before. But data managers continue to face challenges with regard to clinical data collection and clinical data review.
The leading minds in life sciences came together at NEXT New York to map the future of clinical research. Every company is racing to harness the power of its data to accelerate clinical trials. Medidata leverages our experience gained in over 29,000 clinical trials to advance next-generation clinical data management solutions that let sponsors and CROs deliver high-quality data faster and more efficiently.
Discover how Medidata and our customers and partners are solving today’s, and preparing for tomorrow’s, clinical data management challenges.
- Benefits of working with Medidata’s unified solutions
- How next generation of clinical data management skills can enable you to deliver high-quality data, faster
- Meeting patient needs inside and outside the clinic
- User experience and analytics
- and more!
- Salam Ammus-Executive Director, Clinical Data Management, Alkermes
- Jeff Bock- Executive Director, Data Operations, Syneos Health
- Laurie Callen-Senior Director, Clinical Data Management, Moderna
- Evan Hughes-Senior Director, Head of Americas, Data Management, ICON
- Prasann Mehta-Director, IRT & eCOA Services, Merck
- Hank Dennis-Senior Manager, Clinical Data Coding, Seagen
- Gene Vinson-Executive Director, Clinical Vendor Management, Syneos Health
- Cathy Hult- Director, Data Management, PROMETRIKA
- Chelsey Ryan-Director, Clinical Operations and Pharmacovigilance, PROMETRIKA
- and more!