As cities and states begin to re-open, our priority remains the well-being and safety of our employees, customers, and partners. Medidata is shifting our 2020 in-person events program to a virtual format. This will give us the flexibility to accommodate a truly global audience and to provide you with a best-in-class experience we are known for.
We believe in helping organizations, patients, CROs, and communities in accelerating hope. If you are interested in learning more about industry-leading technology and analytics, attend one of the upcoming events listed below.
[Virtual Event] Global Clinical Supplies Group (GCSG)
September 21-25, 2020
Medidata will be participating in the upcoming Global Clinical Supplies Group (GCSG). Visit our booth to learn how Medidata accelerates value, minimizes risk, and optimizes outcomes through our unified platform. Don’t forget to view our sponsored presentation with the Emily Whitehead Foundation on September 25 at 10:05 am – 10:50 am ET.
[Virtual Event] DPharm: Disruptive Innovations US
September 22-23, 2020
Medidata is participating in the upcoming 10th DPharm: Disruptive Innovations US as a sponsor and thought leader. Visit our sponsor page to download content and learn how Medidata’s unified platform approach reduces the need for integrating disparate solutions, which also reduces the burden of accessing multiple tools for both the site and patient.
Don’t miss the following speaking engagements:
- September 22 | Track 2: Patient Impact From Rapidly Evolving Virtual Technologies with Medidata’s Alicia Staley, Sr. Director, Patient Engagement
- PharmaTalk Radio | Podcast: Enabling Clinical Trial Continuity with Virtual Video Visits with Medidata’s Kelly McKie, Sr. Director, Patient Registries and Recruitment
[Webinar] Optimizing Efficiency and Effectiveness with a Data-Driven Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
September 24 | 11 AM ET
Medidata will be partnering with Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s SCOPE virtual series to present Optimizing Efficiency and Effectiveness with a Data-Driven Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) during which we’ll discuss how adopting a CTMS is crucial to having real-time visibility into trial health and efficient workflows to stay ahead of potential issues and to remain focused on high-value activities. Our panelists will discuss:
- How a data-driven approach to clinical trial management enables effective and efficient oversight of trial activities
- Strategies for taking a risk-based quality management approach to clinical trial management
- How the right CTMS can enable better workflows and tighter collaboration across clinical operations teams
[Virtual Event] Outsourcing in Clinical Trials USA
September 29 – Oct 1, 2020
Medidata will be participating in the first Outsourcing in Clinical Trials USA as a sponsor and thought leader. Visit our booth to download content and learn how Medidata is enabling virtualizing of technologies through a patient portal.
Don’t miss our following speaking session:
- September 30 | 12:10 PM ET: Panel Presentation – How Has Covid-19 Affected Your Trial and What Impact Has it Had on Your Partnerships with Medidata’s Anthony Costello, Senior Vice President, Patient Cloud
- September 30 | 12:50 PM ET: Looking Beyond the Current Trend of Virtual Trials (Track C) with Medidata’s Michael Tucker, Senior Product Solutions Specialist
Weren't able to meet us at one of our events? Visit our On-Demand Webinars page.