- June 28, 9:30am | The Evolution of eSource and its Impact on Clinical Data Management, Wayne Walker, SVP, Rave Platform Technology
- June 28, 3:00pm | The Evolving Role of Clinical Data Management, Michael Barrera, Senior Director, Product Management, Rave Platform Technology
Medidata returns in-person to the DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL. DIA brings industry, regulators, academics, and patients together to co-create, problem-solve, and discuss global and local challenges facing professionals in the life sciences community. Check out our virtual short course on Thursday, June 16th at 2:00pm CT before the event. In-person, stop by our exhibitor booth, #1631, and don't miss our various speaking engagements including:
- Monday, June 20th at 1:15pm CT I Adaptive Designs Save Time & Money: Regulatory Agencies Accept Them - Why Aren't They Used More?
- Monday, June 20th at 1:15pm CT I Risk-Based Monitoring in Clinical Trials: An Evolution of Practices During the COVID Pandemic
- Monday, June 20th at 4:00pm CT I Design Thinking: The Empathy Map
- Wednesday, June 22nd at 9:00am CT I Transformation of the Data Manager to the Data Scientist
- Wednesday, June 22nd at 4:15pm CT I Search Within: Maximize Your Strength and Possibilities
- ADAPTABLE’s patient-centric design with an emphasis on extensive patient input, recruitment of diverse participants, and use of novel technologies reduced costs while ensuring reliable results, thus proving the many benefits that DCTs can provide to study sponsors, researchers and patients.
- How the innovative project combined the expertise of academic and industry partners, nascent technology owned by Medidata and a patient-centered research network to prove DCTs can produce valuable information that aids doctors, patients and their caregivers in making real-world medical decisions.
- We will review how this study was the springboard to driving the adoption of DCTs and the development of new innovative technologies to increase patient safety, comprehensive data collection, and operational efficiencies.
We invite all of our customers and partners to join our live, in-person 1-day NEXT Basel event on 9 June 2022 at Volkshaus Basel. Attendance is free for customers and qualified members of the life sciences community. NEXT Basel is the can’t miss global event series of the year, where industry leaders, life sciences change-makers, and patient advocates unite to map the future. Join us for live keynotes and interactive breakout sessions, customer success stories, and product demonstrations. We hope to see you at NEXT Basel! #MedidataNext2021