We believe in helping organizations, patients, CROs, and communities in accelerating hope. If you are interested in learning more about industry-leading technology and analytics, attend one of the upcoming events listed below.
September 17-18 | Barcelona, Spain
Medidata is proud to be a premier sponsor of SCOPE Europe. SCOPE is a leading event for clinical operations executives, bringing together industry SMEs to share innovative approaches to challenges impacting us all. Learn more from our experts at Booth 15 and join the following sessions on Wednesday, September 18 to learn more about best practices to reduce the burden on primary investigators and the use of virtual technologies developed with the patient experience in mind.
9:25am – 9:50am: Reducing the Administrative Burden on Sites – Larissa Comis, Product Lead, Shared Investigator Platform, Life Sciences Products and Platforms, Cognizant and Sheryl Chamberlain, Vice President, Alliance Relationships, Medidata
11:50am – 12:15pm: Patient Centered Technology in the Age of Virtualization – Focusing on the Patient and Technology Design – Anthony Costello, Vice President, Mobile Health, Medidata
[Webinar] Improving Clinical Trial Quality with Best Practices for E-Clinical Technology
September 24 | 11 AM ET / 8 AM PT
You will learn how a unified platform can:
- Streamline the user experience for site staff
- Reduce duplicate data entry and reconciliation efforts
- Simplify study and system design and setup
- Capture data faster for quicker time to insights
This industry shift towards a platform-based approach provides scalability and flexibility to meet and exceed expectations, now and in the future.
[Webinar] Synthetic Controls: Best Practices and Regulatory Perspectives
October 2 | 11 AM ET / 8 AM PT
With less than 10% of compounds successfully achieving Phase 1 to FDA approval status (1), researchers are increasingly seeking data and methods to address key challenges.
In this 1-hour session attendees will hear from industry experts who will address:
- What is a Synthetic Control and how can it be leveraged in clinical development?
- What makes for a “good” dataset when building a synthetic control?
- What is the regulatory perspective on the evolution and adoption of synthetic controls?
- Where are they seeing the application of synthetic controls take place? Register now for Medidata’s complimentary webinar. We look forward to seeing you there!
(1) Source: Clinical Development Success Rates 2006-2015, BIO Biomedtracker, Amplion
[Webinar] CIO Perspectives: Driving Clinical Trial Innovation with a Unified Platform
October 15, 2019 | 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT
IT is being increasingly challenged with fixing and maintaining an already complex system of solution integrations even before discussions of new clinical trial approaches. Forward-thinking CIOs are driving business impact by exploring technology overhauls by unifying systems and data under one platform. The result is CIOs who are becoming more fundamental in driving the future operating models for clinical research through digital transformation.
In this webinar, you will hear from Alan Louie, Ph.D, Research Director, IDC, Bill Swavely, CIO Pharm-Olam and Rama Kondru, CIO Medidata about:
- Why platforms will go hand-in-hand with new approaches to clinical research
- How the right platform enables you to incorporate new technologies and processes
- Efficiencies and effectiveness gained in operational processes and study execution
- Innovations made possible with a unified data platform strategy
Weren't able to meet us at one of our events? Visit our On-Demand Webinars page.