We believe in helping organizations, patients, CROs, and communities in accelerating hope. If you are interested in learning more about industry-leading technology and analytics, attend one of the upcoming events listed below.
[Webinar] Emerging Biopharma (8-Part Series)
1 PM ET / 10 AM PT
Register now to join Medidata for a special 8-part webinar series featuring third party clinical trial experts. This series will feature content specific to Emerging Biopharma and early-stage Medical Device and Diagnostics sponsors. All webinars in the series will be at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT and run 30 minutes in length.
The next webinar in the series, The 5 Top Pitfalls for Early Stage Medical Device Companies and How to Avoid Them, will be on December 4th, with Alethea Wieland, President and Founder of Clinical Research Strategies, LLC.
Trial Master File Summit
January 21-23 | Orlando, FL
Medidata is participating in the upcoming TMF summit as a sponsor and a thought leader. Visit us at booth #24 to learn how you can simplify your TMF completeness and compliance with Rave eTMF.
Don’t miss our dynamic thought leadership session:
“Improve TMF Quality with Innovative Technology and Enhancements that Elevate TMF Operations” – a panel discussion with Medidata’s Perry Steinberg, GM & VP Product (Tuesday, January 23rd @ 1:45 pm)
We also encourage you to leverage our discount code, MEDIVIP to receive 15% off your registration. We hope to see you in Orlando!
Precision Medicine World Conference
January 21-24 | Santa Clara, CA
Acorn AI by Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company is proud to be an exhibitor at the Precision Medicine World Conference. PMWC, the largest precision medicine conference in the world, brings together more than 2,500 multidisciplinary attendees from 35 different countries and 900 companies. Visit us at booth A611 to learn more from our experts and join the following sessions to learn about our innovative data-driven approaches to improving the speed, success and quality of clinical trials.
January 22 | 10:30am – 11:30am: New Approaches to Clinical Trial Design and Enrollment – Fareed Melhem, SVP of Acorn AI Labs, Acorn AI by Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company
January 23 | 4:30pm: Executing Precision Medicine in Clinical Trials – Ana Oromendia, Director of Product, Value Discovery, Acorn AI by Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company
February 18 – 21 | Orlando, FL
Medidata is proud to be a signature sponsor of the 11th Annual SCOPE Summit. SCOPE Summit is a leading event for clinical operations executives, bringing together industry SMEs to share innovative approaches to challenges impacting us all. Join the following speaking sessions to learn more from industry leaders.
Wednesday (Feb 19) 4:20pm
- eCOA, ePRO, BYOD: Strategies for Improving Study Convenience and Compliance – Matt Noble (Table 5)
- Integrating Health Literacy, Diversity and Cultural Sensitivity into Clinical Trials – Alicia Staley, MBA, Senior Director, Patient Engagement, Medidata; Trial Volunteer (Table 8)
- Transforming Clinical Operations with Data-Driven Approach – Tom Doyle, Vice President, Data Science, Acorn AI by Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company (Table 14)
- Feb. 20 | 12:30pm: Supercharge study design and feasibility: AI with integrated RWD and cross-industry clinical trial data / metrics – Jef Benbenaste, Senior Director and Product Lead, Acorn AI by Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company
- Feb. 20 | 4:15pm: Enable Empowered Patients in Clinical Trials by Integrating Health Literacy and Cultural Sensitivity – Alicia Staley, MBA, Trial Volunteer & Cancer Survivor
- Feb. 20 | 5:15pm: Patient Centricity By Design: Clinical Trial Solutions Designed by Patients For Patients – Alicia Staley, MBA, Senior Director Patient Engagement, Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company
- Feb. 21 | 9:55am: Virtual Trials: State of the Union – Anthony Costello, SVP, mHealth, Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company
Stop by our booth #805 to learn more from our experts.
Weren't able to meet us at one of our events? Visit our On-Demand Webinars page.