Don’t miss our speaking engagements and join us at our booth #68:
- [May 24, 9:00am] | AI Powered Enrollment Forecasting, Site Selection, and Real Time Study Tracking Against Industry, Jef Benbanaste, Vice President, Intelligent Trials Product and Data Science
- [May 24, 10:30am] | Managing Global Trials in a Post-Pandemic World: Top Tips and Key Considerations, Jef Benbanaste, Vice President, Intelligent Trials Product and Data Science
- Transitioning to a data-driven process
- Digitalizing tech transfer data and processes
- Taking a holistic approach to product data modeling
- How have traditional processes and technologies for data management evolved with the rising complexity of clinical trials?
- What has fundamentally changed in how we now think about data cleaning?
- What opportunities exist for data managers to adopt risk-based quality management strategies into their work to ensure data quality?
- Where are the roles being blurred between the data manager, the central monitor and the CRA (Clinical Research Associate), and how can they work together effectively to ensure data quality and accuracy?
We invite all of our customers and partners to join our live, in-person 1-day NEXT Basel event on 9 June 2022 at Volkshaus Basel. Attendance is free for customers and qualified members of the life sciences community. NEXT Basel is the can’t miss global event series of the year, where industry leaders, life sciences change-makers, and patient advocates unite to map the future. Join us for live keynotes and interactive breakout sessions, customer success stories, and product demonstrations. We hope to see you at NEXT Basel! #MedidataNext2021
- [May 23, 8:30am] | Opening Keynote Presentation, Luke Fisher, BIOVIA Global Leader, Biosciences Industry Process Consultant
- [May 23, 11:10am] Track 2 Roundtable - Analytics and Visualisation, Leveraging Data Analytics for the Lab and Beyond, Kai Zhang, Product Marketing, BIOVIA & Luke Fisher, Global Leader, Biosciences Industry Process Consultants, BIOVIA
- [May 23, 1:40pm] Track 1 Roundtable - Digital Transformation, Digital Transformation in BioPharma Today and in the Future, John McCarthy, VP Field Applications, BIOVIA & Mitchell Winfree, Sales Director, BIOVIA
- [May 23, 1:40pm] Track 3 Roundtable - Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning ,Applying AI and Machine Learning for Accelerated Drug Design, Luke Fisher, Global Leader, Biosciences Industry Process Consultants, BIOVIA & Dave Crowley, Global Client Executive, BIOVIA
The joint back-to-back SCRS Diversity and Oncology Summit allows sites, sponsors, CROs, and solution providers to come together to learn, communicate, and collaborate on critical topics surrounding diversity enrollment and oncology clinical research.
Medidata is excited to return to the in-person SCRS Diversity Summit taking place May 20th and SCRS Oncology Summit taking place May 21st-22nd in Austin, TX. Check out our speaking session on May 20th at 1:45pm CT where we will discuss The Power of Patient Perspective, our breakout session on May 21st at 2:30pm CT on The Impact of Wearables in Oncology Studies, and stop by the Medidata sponsored SCRS diversity booth located in the exhibit hall.
Website for Diversity Summit: https://diversitysitesolutionssummit.com/Website for Oncology Summit: https://oncologysitesolutionssummit.com/
- Regulatory Common themes for DtP Planning and Execution
- How to put theory into practice
- Practical DtP considerations, including CRO and participant perspectives
- [May 4, 4:10pm] | Putting Your Data to Work with Kirsten Gesenberg,BIOVIA R&D Portfolio Management Director, ELN at Dassault Systèmes