Medidata Academy Announces New and Updated Training Material For Rave RTSM 2019.3.0 Release (Part 2)
In conjunction with the 2019.3.0 release,Medidata Academy is happy to announce a new Medidata Rave RTSM: 2019.3.0 eLearning and updated eLearnings/videos available in English. This announcement is Part 2 of 2 Training Alerts in regard to the 2019.3.0 Release. Part 1 Training Alert can be found here.
New eLearning Course
- Medidata Rave RTSM: 2019.3.0 Release Training
This eLearning will cover the new features and enhancements related to the 2019.3.0 release, such as allowing items to be manually dispensed in Rave EDC as part of the Treatment Design, downloading treatment assignments to a spreadsheet file, configuring when the depots should be added to the overall shipping algorithm queue, moving numbered items between lots, adding the sites recipient information when a shipment is sent, and downloading inventory to a spreadsheet file.
The course is now available via iMedidata. We strongly encourage clients to take this course. Please contact your Medidata representative for enrollment.
Updated eLearning Courses
The following courses have been updated with the latest product release information. Currently, the course updates are only available in English.
- Medidata Rave RTSM: Pooling Supplies by Depot and Sites
This eLearning course has been updated to demonstrate how to configure the shipping algorithm queue for depots in site pooling groups, as per the 2019.3.0 release.
- Medidata Rave RTSM: Treatment Design
This eLearning course has been updated to include the following:
- 2019.2.0 Release
- Shows the "Download Treatment Assignments" button on the Assign Treatments page
- Shows the "Manual Dispensation outside of Rave RTSM" checkbox on the Article Type Properties page if numbered items should be manually dispensed instead of using the Rave RTSM algorithm for dispensation.
- 2019.3.0 Release
- Shows the Item Type dropdown menu that was moved up from the Supply Accountability area to the main Article Type Properties page.
- 2019.2.0 Release
These courses are now available via iMedidata. We strongly encourage clients to take this course. Please contact your Medidata representative for enrollment.
If you have any questions about this course's content, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.