Best Practices: Rave Amendment Manager
- Rave Amendment Manager on Rave 5.6.4 and up
- Complete one of the following:
- Rave Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE) - Data Managers and Rave Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE) - Data Validations
- Rave Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE)
- RaveX Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE) - Data Managers and RaveX Study Design and Build Essentials (SDBE) - Data Validations
- Minimum of one month experience using Architect
This course reviews and introduces best practices for performing CRF migration using the Amendment Manager tool. Through hands-on exercises, demonstrated examples, and distributed materials, attendees will learn best practices for:
- Steps that should be taken when planning and conducting a migration
- Details around expected results
- Commonly faced issues
- Publishing validations only
Note: For experienced migration users, this course serves as a review of best practices. A consultation with Professional Services can be arranged with your Medidata Project Manager to address specific issues not covered in class.
Please note that this class is only available to those currently working for a Medidata client. When registering, please enter your work email address.
Recording of Global Education training sessions is strictly prohibited. Any attempts to record training will result in an immediate stoppage of training until recording is terminated.
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Korean
Rave EDC (Legacy)
The cost to enroll in one of the Public Classes listed below is $1100 per person
Please review the Medidata Academy Training Delivery Cancellation Policy prior to scheduling.
Remote US/UK (9:00AM - 1:00 PM ET/2:00 - 6:00 PM GMT)
Seoul South Korea Office (10:00 AM - 6:00 PM KST)
Remote Japan (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM JST)
Shanghai - China (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST)
Beijing - China (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST)
Course Outline - Best Practices: Rave Amendment Manager