Rave eLearning Configuration
Clinical trial experience
Rave EDC Essentials - All Roles or role-specific EDC Essentials
Rave User Administration
This course covers the main functionality of the Rave eLearning Configuration module. Attendees will learn to:
- Access the eLearning Configuration module and understand its purpose
- Upload an eLearning course
- Configure course-related settings
- Configure a questionnaire to collect post-training feedback
- Understand how changes made in the eLearning module appear to the end-user
This course is taught on the latest released version of Rave.
One or more assessments are included as part of this course. Attendees must pass the assessment(s) to obtain credit for the course.
Data Managers, Site/User Administrators
Rave EDC (Legacy)
Course Outline - Rave eLearning Configuration