Using myMedidata eConsent in Your Clinical Trial
Getting Started: Using myMedidata in Your Clinical Trial
This course is intended for Site Users and Administrators and provides a thorough understanding of how to support or manage myMedidata studies to carry out common tasks and responsibilities.
For example, you will learn how:
- Patients Consent with myMedidata eConsent
- Consent Workflow with Video Visit Required
- Consent Workflow for No Video Visit
- Patients Sign the Informed Consent Form (ICF)
- Clinicians Countersign the Informed Consent Form (ICF)
Recording of Global Education training sessions is strictly prohibited. Any attempts to record training will result in an immediate stoppage of training until recording is terminated.
Clinicians, Site Personnel, Site/User Administrators
chinese, English, Japanese, Korean
Using myMedidata eConsent in Your Clinical Trial - Course Outline - ENG