Medidata Academy announces New and Updated Training Materials for iMedidata 2020.2.0
In conjunction with the 2020.2.0 release, Medidata Academy is happy to announce that the iMedidata Account Management eLearning has been updated, and a new video has been created. The updates are currently available in English.
This eLearning has been updated to include the following:
- 2020.1.1 Release
- Username and Password field are prefilled with instructions to ‘Enter username’ and ‘Enter password,
- A tooltip near the Password field shows the criteria iMedidata requires for a password,
- The icon within the Password field allow user to show/hide the type password
- The previous link “Trouble logging in?” has been relabeled as “Help” and continues to bring you to our Trouble Logging into iMedidata Help documentation, and
- The link to the “Take a Tour” video has been removed.
- The Security Question requirement has been removed
- 2020.2.0 Release
- Updated “I forgot my username and password” workflow
The course is now available via iMedidata. Please contact your Medidata representative for enrollment.
To support the 2020.2.0 updates, we also added a new video to the iMedidata Video Library on Knowledge Space with the following content:
-This video will demonstrate the steps on how to change your iMedidata password in the event you need a new one.
If you have any questions about this course's content, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.