Preparing for Pharma 4.0: Lab to Manufacturing - The journey to digitalisation
DATE: Wednesday, 24 May, 2023
TIME: 2:00pm – 5:00pm CEST (3 hours)
5:00pm – 6:00pm networking drinks reception
LOCATION: Pullman Hotel Basel, Clarastrasse 43, 4058 Basel
Your clinical trials all set up, but can your organisation supply the product at scale?
Regulations are increasing, supply chains are stressed – yet the healthcare industry delivered at unprecedented speed and scale during the COVID pandemic. So how do you now ensure continuity of quality, to deliver affordable, innovative, and personalized healthcare?
Join our working session to learn more about the digital transformation opportunities that will improve the way Pharma, Biotech, C(D)MO and Equipment vendors collaborate to discover, develop and deliver for patients. During the afternoon there’ll be opportunities to network with your peers and afterwards during our drinks reception.
During the afternoon we’ll discuss and demonstrate how Dassault Systemes helps the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry use data, digital solutions and virtual twins to collaborate across the value chain – from biotech innovators to CDMOs and all other stakeholders. With real world examples we’ll show how we help our customers to test their products, processes and even equipment or plant virtually, saving cost and effort significantly whilst improving quality and compliance with data-driven model-based operations.
The session will dive deeper into the importance of not only digitalizing lab operations, but the need to standardize processes, recipes, methods and all other experimental and testing data, covering:
- Industry business challenges that 3DEXPERIENCE Twins for patients, products, processes and plants address and the business process improvements they deliver.
- How your peers have digitized to improve their performance across various aspects of the value chain.
- Examples of how digital can improve the re-use of data and knowledge to reduce errors and compliance issues, by removing manual data handling.
- Examples of virtual testing of personalized medical products.
- Examples of virtual simulations and optimizations of operations, including manufacturing, layouts and more.