Associate Project Manager, Patient Cloud
United States - NY, New York
Medidata: Powering Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of people. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 2,000+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Known for its ground-breaking technological innovations, Medidata has supported more than 30,000 clinical trials and 9 million study participants. And Medidata’s ongoing commitment to infusing the patient voice into trial designs and solutions is helping to create a better and more inclusive experience for all participants in clinical studies. Medidata is involved in nearly 40% of company-initiated trial starts globally, with studies conducted in more than 140 countries. More than 70% of novel drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2022 were developed with Medidata software. Medidata is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
Responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day-to-day activities. Responsible for ensuring that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Gain experience in Medidata systems and processes, with the aim to gain working knowledge of Patient Cloud products
- Complete standard project tasks with mentor/project team support for problem solving
- Support Patient Cloud Project Consultants on assigned studies with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
- Support the Patient Cloud Project Consultants in their project delivery needs, including but not limited to the creation and maintenance of accurate and current study documentation
- Support the Patient Cloud Project Consultants in the management of client expectations
- Support the Patient Cloud Project Consultants by helping monitor project scope, timelines, issues & risks for a variety of projects
- Support the Patient Cloud Project Consultants by capturing minutes/action items during client and internal status meetings
Support lessons learned meetings internally and externally including application of continuous improvement
Support internal initiatives/task teams tied to team goals
Contribute to mentoring new staff at same level
Serve as primary point of contact and lead end to end processes for simple complexity projects as needed and as experience allows
Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs
- Basic understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and a good understanding of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Experience working with eCOA/ePRO, eConsent, Virtual Trials or Wearable Sensors preferred
- Able to demonstrate good verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Experience in a client facing role and able to demonstrate a customer first attitude through work would be ideal
- Exhibit time management skills combined with strong collaboration and team-building awareness
- Some experience in managing project timelines and risk assessment would be advantageous
- Able to support project teams, promote unity and teamwork
- Self motivated and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Has working knowledge of all relevant Medidata internal systems
- Can demonstrate some computing skills and has experience with MS Office suite and Google Workspace
- Is able to clearly demonstrate presentation and soft skills
- Travel expectations 10% - 20%, national / international
- Valid driver’s license required
Your Education & Experience:
- 4 -year college degree or equivalent (analytic discipline a plus) preferred
- 1-3 years relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
As with all roles, Medidata sets ranges based on a number of factors including function, level, candidate expertise and experience, and geographic location.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the NYC Metro Area is $66,000-88,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the California Bay Area is $69,750-93,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the Boston Metro Area is $65,250-87,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in Texas or Ohio is $58,500-78,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in all other locations within the United States is $59,250-83,036.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission on the terms of applicable plan documents, and many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Medidata believes that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and provides best-in-class benefits, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance; 401(k) matching; unlimited paid time off; and 10 paid holidays per year.