United States - MA, Waltham
Dassault Systèmes (DS), with 40 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with MEDIDATA, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences capabilities in one go-to-market organization called Life Sciences Engagement (LSE), providing our clients with Life Sciences domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in Life Sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, clinical trials, manufacturing, quality, regulatory, and commercialization. Discover the future of Life Sciences at https://ifwe.3ds.com/life-sciences-healthcare and come join us!
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and individual contributors that represent the markets in which we operate. Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences & Healthcare has global operations and employees in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Learn more about us at www.3ds.com.
- · Support our customers’ business transformation initiatives with Value Engagement: by providing guidance in reaching their objectives with clear benefits.
- Reveal the value during Value Assessment stage by identifying Business Drivers, Objectives and expected Benefits and their value indicators (Key Value Indicators).
- Articulate the value during Value Definition by defining customer’s main Business Changes, and identifying the impacted processes to achieve Objectives. Define the performance indicators (KPIs) and their targets for these processes. Build a business case for the proposed initiatives.
- Define the way to capture and expose KPIs, and initialize monitoring of the value during the during Value Commitment stage
- Confirm by monitoring the KPIs, assess impact on the business and expose it during Value Delivery stage
- Capitalize on the realized value, KPIs and KVIs, during the Value Up stage (Post Customer Deployment)
- Establish Dassault Systèmes credibility with executives to drive full value achievement of their business transformation by effectively leveraging their people, processes, and Dassault Systèmes solutions.
- · As a trusted advisor, influence decision makers within our customer’s ecosystem.
· Deliver assigned Value Engagement missions and produce deliverables
· Actively contribute to Industry Business Consultants community
· Capitalize deliverables and value creation (KVIs and KPIs) in Industry Business Consultants Community
· Leverage collaborative communities to manage customer and ecosystem interactions
· Participate to Value Engagement gate reviews if relevant as owner of business value articulation
· Implement KPIs monitoring in relationship with project team.
· Participate to Value Up post go-live gate review to expose the value and capitalize on it
· Prepare the Value Perspective based on current account knowledge and aligned with account strategy, and expose it to the customers sponsor
· In support of Client executive or Sales Expert, promote and sell 3DS consulting services to support client’s business transformation
· Build Value Engagement Customer Presentation
· Build the consulting Scope of Work proposals
· Get Customers’ sponsor agreement on Statements of Work
· Manage Value Engagement missions owned by Industry Business Consultants, by controlling and ensuring completion and quality of the deliverables
· Define KPIs monitoring mode, process and tools within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
· Deliver Value Engagement executive presentations to customers sponsor
· Active member of the Value Board (with customer) all along the Value Engagement
· Provide valuable assets for Industry Business Consulting internal communication (Value Engagement case study, Customer case, …)
· Actively contribute to account strategy by providing business analysis inputs on customer (Business Model, Customer Value Model, Customer strategy ...)
· Identify and propose potential partners (C&SI) for each stage of Value Engagement, and manage the relationship with them
· Develop and nurture Customers Executive relationships in partnership with Client Executives and Sales Experts to reveal business transformation opportunities
- · Advice on financial matters
- · Consult with business clients
- · Ensure cross-department cooperation
- · Forecast economic trends
- · Identify new business opportunities
- · Implement sales strategies
- · Make strategic business decisions
- · Project management
- · Propose solutions to business problems
- · C-Level Relationship
- · Implementing procedures/processes
- · Processing Information
- · Solving Problems
- · Teamwork
- · Self-Development
- · Decision Making
- · Presenting to Others
- · Leading Others
- · Customer focus
- · Time Management
Your Experience and Education:
- · Deep expertise in the business & operations of the Life Sciences & Healthcare Industry – preferably biopharmaceutical organizations
- · Knowledge of Dassault Systèmes portfolio of Life Sciences & Healthcare solutions
- · Experience with a consulting firm or in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in business transformation and change management, linking operating models, business models and digital technologies
- · Experience in at least one of the following transformation practice areas: business process architecture and solution implementation, business case and use case development, financial modeling, analytics strategy and implementation, complex program management, enterprise business
- · Experience selling and implementing enterprise solutions
As with all roles, Medidata sets ranges based on a number of factors including function, level, candidate expertise and experience, and geographic location.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the NYC Metro Area is $114,642 to $152,857.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the California Bay Area is $121,071 to 161,428.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the Boston Metro Area is $109,179 to 145,571.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in Texas or Ohio is $108,088 to 143,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in all other locations within the United States is $109,088 to $145,451.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission under the terms of applicable plan documents, while many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Additionally, Medidata provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. For that reason, we provide an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.