India - MH, Pune
Deliver World Class Brand Apps, Services, Technologies creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Roles. Continuously improve deliveries based on usage and user feedbacks
Join Medidata to help shape the future of Clinical Studies with data driven products and services. Our data platform is growing and constantly improving, and we are looking for a motivated and experienced NOC Engineer.
We're looking for a candidate who is active and responsible, eager to learn about different tools, can work in a high pace environment, and wants to increase troubleshooting skills on different platforms.
- Monitor Medidata client’s’ URL, Networks, Systems, Storage, Medidata Data Centers and AWS environments using a wide variety of tools within the consolidated 24x7x365 Network Operations Center
- All alerts are addressed in a timely manner to meet and/or exceed external Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and internal Service Level Objectives (SLO’s)
- Monitor and troubleshoot all networks and systems related issues; work with vendors; fault management and event notification and escalation to senior engineers<
8+ years of NOC Engineer managing End to End Pipeline with basic network concepts, Windows OS, UNIX, Cloud Services like AWS,
- Working knowledge of basic network concepts, terminology, and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, basic administration, and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux, basic administration, and troubleshooting
- Some knowledge of Cloud Services i.e. AWS, Azure, etc.
- Strong technical aptitude including excellent troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for client interaction and ticket documentation
- <span style="tab-stops:
Equal Employment OpportunityIn order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Medidata are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Medidata is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Medidata will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.