India - MH, Pune
Roles and Responsibilities
● Plan and architect Cloud solutions for busy, high availability applications
● Write automation code to setup apps in a cloud environment.
● Setup end to end CI/CD workflow for Project.
● Setup monitoring & alerting for CI/CD flow.
● Setup IAC (Infrastructure as Code) for projects with CloudFormation/Terraform.
● Should be familiar with the Agile Development & Deployment process.
● Should be familiar with serverless framework Deployments.
● Should be familiar with AWS Services like Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis firehose, S3, API Gateway, RDS, Redis cache, Route 53, EC2 etc...
● Should be familiar with NoSQL DB like MONGODB, Snowflake, etc.
● Investigate and troubleshoot the local, staging and production environment.
● Setup continuous integration and delivery environment for software development teams.
● You are passionate about DevOps. You love to mentor people and evangelise about best practices and innovations in DevOps.
● Undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical or scientific field, such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar
● 5+ years professional experience as a DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer
● Experience of git workflow
● One of the scripting language Shell Script, python
● One of the continuous integration tools such as Travis-CI, Jenkins.
● One of the containerization tools Docker, Docker Compose, Rancher.
● One of the Container orchestrations tools Kubernetes, Docker swarm.
● Cloud technologies AWS.
● One of the Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation.
● One of the monitoring tools such as.
● configuration management tool such as Ansible.
● One of the Monitoring tools such as Sumologic, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana.
● Continues delivery (CD) tool such as Go-CD
● Must familiar with the serverless framework
What’s in it for you?
● Provide local benefits to the candidate
● Career growth to a lead role
● Work in a fun, young & energetic team
● Very supportive mentor & leaders