Director, Business Strategy & Solution Consulting, Greater China
China - SH, Shanghai
The Director, Business Strategy & Solution Consulting will lead China business consulting office, to manage, develop, and lead a team of high performing business driven SSS and product driven Solution Consultants to ensure the sales and effective delivery of the Medidata platform of products and services. This individual will provide coaching and guidance in industry knowledge, product knowledge, sales strategy, relationship building, and preparation and delivery of sales presentations. He/she will provide leadership for the SSS and Solution Consulting function across the Sales organization, and integrate strategic direction into the pre-sales program activities and goals.
- Manage a team of SSS and Solution Consultants who represent the company and provide all pre-sales business consulting, technical support and technical account management for their field account managers and partners.
- Meet regularly with the other Sales and Solution Consulting Managers to strategize and develop initiatives that will enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Assure business knowledge in clinical trials and presentation skill sets of the SSS team members.
- Assure technical competency and presentation/demo skill sets of the solution consulting team.
- Mentor, coach and develop the team; provide performance management, salary planning and technical training.
- Partner with sales leadership to achieve regional quota targets and company goals and foster strong sales and SC relationships.
- Develop repeatable, scalable processes to add capacity and bandwidth to the demo and trial process.
Equal Employment OpportunityIn order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Medidata are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Medidata is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Medidata will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.