United States - NJ, Iselin
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
The Internal disbursement manager will oversee global payment distribution for client funded clinical trials to be able to identify and raise issues before they become critical, adept in query resolution, within a dynamic forward-thinking organization.
- Set up, process and facilitate global payment batches to clinical trial sites and investigators according to client and site specifications
- Work directly within batch software to create payment batches and set up payments to be processed
- Direct and manage global payment transactions
- Research, trouble-shoot, and assist with solving complex payment issues within timeframes
- Ensure client grant funding account entries are managed with a high degree of financial control and within time
- Confirmation of available study funds prior to payment
- Timely execution of approved payments
- Confirmation of payment
- Experience in payments/disbursement EBS software/applications
- Experience in a global payments environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use MS Office suite or applications including Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint.
- General experience with Excel, V look up, Pivot tables, reconciliations
- General knowledge of clinical trials and clinical trial agreements, budgets, etc.
Professional Skills :
- Create project specifications
- Customer relationship management
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Manage budgets
- Manage profitability
- Meet contract specifications
- Monitor contractor performance
- Perform escalation procedure
- Perform resource planning
- Perform risk analysis
- Project management
- Quality standards
- Processing Information
- Solving Problems
- Presenting to Others
- Taking Initiative
- Leading Others
- Inspiring Others
- Planning and Organizing
- Handling Stress
- Customer focus
- Driving Strategy
- Time Management
Medidata requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for an accommodation as determined by Medidata, consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship on Medidata due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.