SERVICES & CONSULTING
China - 31, Shanghai
Implementation Consultants (IC) help ensure that Medidata’s software applications are implemented and configured in accordance with Medidata standard business processes, meet client requirements and adhere to Good Clinical Data Management Practices. IC’s also consult with our clients, provide guidance and make suggestions on how to best implement Medidata’s software to provide the most value.
The Implementation Consultants work with Project Managers and other functional departments during the implementation and configuration of Medidata’s software applications for clinical studies, in addition to helping in the training, education and mentoring of colleagues who are new to working with clinical trials. The IC will be the primary resource for authoring specification documents and used by different groups as well as configuring study design during the development of clinical studies using Medidata’s suite of products.
- Advise external customers and internal staff on best practices for implementing Medidata’s software
- Work with Project Managers in translation of customer needs in terms of system functionality to ensure a match between needs and actual system capabilities/limitations
- Work directly with the client to prepare, adapt, or agree on all specifications provided by the client
- Ensure that Clinical Services functions are aligned and meet Project Management timelines and deliverables
- Assist in the scheduling of professional services resources and ensure timely completion of deliverables
Equal Employment OpportunityIn order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Medidata are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Medidata is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Medidata will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.