Lead Agile Project Manager
United Kingdom, Hammersmith
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
We have an opportunity for a strong Lead Agile Project Manager to join our team in London, UK developing cloud based software solutions for clinical trials.
In this role, you will manage internal software development projects in a regulated environment.
The Lead Agile Project Manager will also work across the portfolio with Product Managers, functional stakeholders and management to ensure standardized processes are established across the software development lifecycle and release management to drive the development of high quality, high value software products within an Agile environment.
- Must be able to clearly communicate with team. Active participant in discussions. Can successfully lead discussions when expected to do so Has excellent written skills.
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate command and control of meetings (as appropriate) Has total respect and confidence from the team. Comfortable communicating at all levels and is effective at doing so.
- Can construct presentation material, and deliver it, to audiences of any level. Communicates tactfully, in a mature and controlled manner (both verbally and written).
- Full accountability for release planning: management of project timelines, scope and milestones for one or more projects. Manage the complete Software Development Live Cycle
Your Education & Experience:
- Background in applying rigorous project management practices required
- A history of successfully delivering commercial software products on-time, on-budget with the agreed upon scope required
- Experience with implementing large scale systems a required
- Working knowledge in all phases of project management life cycle traditional and agile. (PMP, PRINCE2 preferred)
- PMI certification (for example, PMP or PMI ACP, or PRINCE 2) a plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) required
- Background in a regulated environment preferred
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum SDLC required
- Proficiency with Jira Agile, Confluence, GoogleDocs a plus
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.