Manager, Solution Sales
Korea (Republic of) - Seoul
Medidata: Powering Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of people. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 2,000+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Known for its ground-breaking technological innovations, Medidata has supported more than 30,000 clinical trials and 9 million study participants. And Medidata’s ongoing commitment to infusing the patient voice into trial designs and solutions is helping to create a better and more inclusive experience for all participants in clinical studies. Medidata is involved in nearly 40% of company-initiated trial starts globally, with studies conducted in more than 140 countries. More than 70% of novel drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2022 were developed with Medidata software. Medidata is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.comand follow us @medidata.
Manager, BIOVIA and Brands Solution Sales for Korea Market achieves revenue goals leading a team of BIOVIA and Brands Solution Sales Specialists across the Korea in identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities and bringing opportunities to successful closure. You will be also responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships to remain consistent with 3DS Life Sciences business principle.
● Management of the Solution Sales Specialists Team across the Korea market as part of the responsibility for driving bookings and revenue for Korea market.
● Accomplishment of all revenue and booking targets within an assigned territory, per targets based on position referenced above
● Development and execution of strategic sales plans as they relate to specific opportunities and accounts within the assigned territory – focus on value propositions and building pipeline for strategic solution areas.
● Represent 3DS Life Sciences in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
● Responsible for Sales Solutions Specialists and their execution of sales actives, and the closing of sales transactions with clients and prospects
● Coordination of resources within sales and other departments to achieve goal
● Provide substantiated feedback on solution areas. Be the center of the loop on this feedback for product teams.
● Manage Sales Solutions Specialists to develop sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems.
● Quarterly and annual sales targets differ by title/position and are covered under a separate document
● Demonstrated track record in leading teams that exceed sales targets
● Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goal
● Application software sales experience
● Working knowledge of life sciences industry
● Excellent verbal and written communication skill
● Expertise with process approached selling
● Ability to gain executive level's credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness.
● Business planning and structural skills
● Value selling and story telling skills
● Cross functional Team leadership
Your Education & Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree required. (Major in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science-focused discipline or equivalent experience is plus)
● Knowledge or Experience with LIMS, ELN, EDMS, QMS, PLM, MES or Supply Chain Management software will be plus
● Requires at least 13 years of successful relevant experience