Partner Account Manager, BIOVIA
Singapore - SGP, Singapore
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
- As the subject matter expert for our clinical cloud platform, you are the go-to domain expert and the evangelist for this area of our lab management and quality management solutions offering.
- Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Inside Sales and the Value teams. The Solution Sales will shape and help execute Medidata’s Clinical Cloud Platform go-to-market strategy.
- Leveraging your domain knowledge, you will be partnering with our Regional account managers, Partner account managers and Partners to identify and close sales of our solution to achieve/exceed quarterly/annual goals.
- Define, detail and execute the new distribution channel system strategy, from LSE (Life Sciences Enablement) strategy to detailed execution to drive Biovia revenue growth in AP South and India.
- Manage and motivate current Biovia application and services partners to ensure that Biovia brand is their vendor of showing value, enhancing customer experience and being the trusted advisor for them.
- You're a collaborator, a team player, and will be working with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management and Professional Services to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase Biovia market share within this vertical industry.
- Regular assessment of effectiveness of our channel system and partners in it and subsequent improvements.
- Introduce and integrate Biovia’s expertise resource and partners to the customer (Sponsor and CRO) to demonstrate capability and facilitate project management. Coordinate post-sales support working with partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge and experience in building and expanding solid partner ecosystem.
- In depth experience in and understanding of the life science Laboratory informatics solution channel.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a management-level
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent power point and sales contents development skills.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Highly fluent or Native English is required
Your Preferred Competencies:
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales or project management, could be but not limited to LIMS/LES/ELN/DMS/QMS
- Knowledge of GLP/GCP/GMP regulations of NMPA/FDA/EMA etc.
- Understanding of the R&D and QA/QC
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Engineering or Computer Sciences preferred. Master’s degree or higher a plus.
- 5+ years experiences in the Pharmaceutical R&D, QA/QC environment or 5+ years Channel management in the Life Sciences industry
Medidata Solutions International Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.