Project Consultant, Patient Cloud Enablement Services (Remote)
United States - NY, New York
Advisory and Enablement Services Project Consultants help Medidata's customers learn and adopt Medidata technologies for Patient Cloud implementations in accordance with Medidata and customer standard business processes, meet client requirements and adhere to Good Clinical Data Management Practices. Advisory and Enablement PCs partner with our clients, provide guidance and make suggestions on how to best implement Medidata’s software to provide the most value while ensuring viable readiness before, during and after deployment of Medidata technologies and services.
Advisory and Enablement PCs work with other functional departments during the implementation phase of assigned enablement programs on Medidata’s Patient Cloud applications for clinical studies, in addition to helping in the training, education, and mentoring of colleagues who are new to working with clinical trials. The Advisory and Enablement PC will be the primary resource for creating Training Materials designed to educate internal and external customers on process, technology, and workflow related activities required to successfully build out Patient Cloud studies using Medidata's technology.
- Design training and enablement activities for process and technology readiness to use Patient Cloud technologies and deliver associated services
- Advise external and internal customers on best practices for implementing Medidata’s software
- Work with ICs and customers to determine consumable, modular approach to enablement on Medidata Patient Cloud technologies and services
- Identify studies in customer portfolio that fit appropriate customer enablement state.
- Ensure that clinical services functions are aligned and meet project management timelines and
- Work cross-functionally to drive enablement for assigned customers on appropriate track that meets customer business needs and protects viable readiness to execute.
- Provide support for implementation projects as assigned
- Support ongoing development of Patient Cloud Services enablement for Medidata customers
- Provide feedback from customers to Patient Cloud Product and Services on desired features and functionality that continuously improve service to our customer Contribute to SOP and SWI
- Development for Patient Cloud Services Lead and deliver new release overviews, knowledge transfer, and risk assessments in providing operational input and support to the implementation of new releases Attend key operational meetings in support of Medidata Patient Cloud applications
- Advisory and Enablement PCs are responsible for maintaining a high-level of expertise for their assigned Medidata Patient Cloud Products. They are expected to participate in the following key internal Medidata activities:
- Maintain individual Product and Industry expertise by attending regular Product Training and external industry training, e.g. conferences.
- Represent Professional Services Partner's team in Product Adoption and Optimization (PAO) workstreams and initiatives; sharing knowledge back to the full Partner Professional Services team Support training of wider Professional Services team to enhance Product and Industry knowledge across team
- Collate and maintain list of defect and enhancements that require addressing by Medidata Product teams Provide operational insight to defect and enhancement requests
- Provide operational input to Medidata's implementation process, best practices and collateral roadmaps ensuring that Professional Services Patient Cloud team is represented Ensure SOPs and other process documents are up to date with any specific activities related to CRO Partners
- Work with Medidata Academy on the development of training plans and collateral
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience working with clinical trials in Technology/Services consulting or lead delivery role
- Proven ability to deliver training to clinical and technical resources internally and externally
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and associated features quickly and translate that into standardized artifacts for training and execution control
- Knowledge of clinical trial processes, specifically as they relate to data collection, management, and preparation for statistical analysis
- Strong understanding of data management plans/customer specifications for data entry screens, edit checks, custom reports and data integrations
- Ability to work with technical R&D staff and translate new software features into real world examples
- Ability to think logically to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization, and time management skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills tied to SaaS applications
- Experience supporting project teams and meeting project timelines
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Ability to challenge processes that are inefficient or counterproductive and establish/deploy new processes to improve efficiency, strong change management, and collaboration skills