SERVICES & CONSULTING
China - SH, Shanghai
The Project Management Function is responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day activities.
The Project Management Function is responsible to ensure that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Management of one or more projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
- Provide financial management activities for one or more project budgets as well as execution of Statements of Works and Change Orders
- Generate ASOW requests and PSCAs in order to manage scope changes
- Provide input to Professional Services Proposals
- Maintain appropriate project/client documentation within e-binders for one or more projects/clients
- Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management
- Provide guidance and consulting to clients around the best use of the Medidata Applications
Equal Employment OpportunityIn order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Medidata are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Medidata is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Medidata will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.