United States - NY, New York
Medidata: Powering Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of people. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 2,000+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Known for its ground-breaking technological innovations, Medidata has supported more than 30,000 clinical trials and 9 million study participants. And Medidata’s ongoing commitment to infusing the patient voice into trial designs and solutions is helping to create a better and more inclusive experience for all participants in clinical studies. Medidata is involved in nearly 40% of company-initiated trial starts globally, with studies conducted in more than 140 countries. More than 70% of novel drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2022 were developed with Medidata software. Medidata is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
The Project Management Function is responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day activities to ensure that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Management of one or more projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high-quality outcome
- Provide financial management activities for one or more project budgets as well as execution of Statements of Works and Change Orders
- Generate ASOW requests and PSCAs to manage scope changes
- Provide input to Professional Services Proposals
- Maintain appropriate project/client documentation within e-binders for one or more projects/clients
- Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management
- Provide guidance and consulting to clients around the best use of the Medidata Applications
- Is Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least 2 Medidata Applications through the delivery of workshops and other consultancy activities
- Manage assigned project resources
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs
- Provide mentorship and guidance to all assigned project members
- Good understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and a solid understanding of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation, and teaching skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
- Self-motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Is proficient in the use of all relevant Medidata internal systems
Your Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience with 4 -year college degree (analytic discipline a plus) or an advanced degree without experience or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
- Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the NYC Metro Area is $79,500-103,351
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the California Bay Area is $84,000-112,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in the Boston Metro Area is $78,000-104,000.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in Texas or Ohio is $70,125-93,500.
The salary range for positions that will be physically based in all other locations within the United States is $71,250-103,227.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission on the terms of applicable plan documents, and many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Medidata believes that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and provides best-in-class benefits, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance; 401(k) matching; unlimited paid time off; and 10 paid holidays per year.