R&D Development Engineer (Java)
India - MH, Pune
Imagine New Horizons
As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major Healthcare, automotive and aerospace customers.
Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
What will your role be?
- Be passionate about application development! Your primary responsibilities will include hands-on development of Medidata’s software applications
- Design, build, test, document, deploy, monitor, and maintain applications in a production environment.
- Apply good technical practices such as continuous integration, test automation, and Github Pull Request reviews.
- Work closely with Agile team members, collaborating with testers to ensure quality and with product managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements.
- Be excited about staying current with new technologies and engineering concepts.
The Challenges ahead
Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment
Your key success factors
- BE / M.E in computer sciences from premier institutions.
- 6 to 8 years of development experience in complex enterprise applications.
- Debugging tools and techniques, especially in a SOA context.
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure and technologies a plus
- Experience working in a regulated environment or with clinical research processes a plus
- Knowledge of cross browser support
- Command of your editor, IDE, Git and other development tools