R&D Development Manager (Python)
India - MH, Pune
Imagine New Horizons
We are looking for Python Developer with emphasis and experience on building cloud-based web applications or services, to design, enhance and implement new features and functionality in Medidata’s Medical Coding Service - Coder.
Medical coding is a critical piece of the clinical trial process and part of Medidata’s strategy to grow
What will your job be?
- The services you build will enable mobile applications and mHealth device data collection.
- You will be comfortable working with Product Managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements.
- You will also design how features should be implemented, and help determine the best architecture to use in each situation
The Challenges ahead
- You’ll demonstrate a passion for your craft, be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact.
- Challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment.
Your key success factors
- 8-14 Years of experience with Engineering Graduate
- Proficient in Python
- Developing data pipelines and data driven services using modern cloud solutions
- Developing web API patterns and protocols, REST services
- RDBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL or similar
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills with an object-oriented language (Ruby)
- Good problem solving and Analytical skills
- Understanding of source control management (Git/Github)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills