Real Estate Data Analyst
People & Environment
United States - MA, Boston
The Americas Real Estate Data Analyst is individually responsible for creating and managing data analytics utilizing software applications, to frame, structure, and prioritize Real Estate strategies by comprehensive data sets and mining for usable information. Utilizing a developed knowledge of data processing and advanced experience with data software programs, such as Excel, Power BI, Oracle, SAP, and Salesforce, create graphs, infographics, and other visualization methods to “tell a story,” effectively.
As part of a team, the Americas Real Estate Data Analyst will collaborate with visual content creators and presenters to build compelling presentations and reports, based on recommendations and findings, creating thought-provoking stakeholder and executive leadership engagement for key project initiatives.
We are looking to add to our team a creative problem solver who can create opportunities for improvement, diversification, and optimization, through data-based arguments and solutions to solve complex problems. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
- Create tools to measure productivity, accuracy, cost-effectiveness and efficiency of real estate operations and project management
- Analyze and assess the current Real Estate portfolio, as well as new and ongoing transactions
- Evaluate appropriate need, location, size, and purpose of offices based on analysis of multiple factors and data points
- Synthesize key messages into business solutions and communicate effectively to leadership
- Create, analyze and present financial and budgetary reports to include recommendations to leadership
- Collect and analyze user requirements and ideal system business intelligence data
- Performs business process workflow, analysis, and reengineering through automation
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Assist with financial and business-related research and cooperate with other departme
- Commercial/Corporate Real Estate, Financial Services, or Consulting experience
- Experience in database development and maintenance
- Experience with Oracle suite
- 1-3 years of experience performing data analysis
- Strong research skills
- High integrity, self-motivated, and strong work ethic
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to connect disparate systems together to share and utilize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Advanced technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to create and interpret financial models
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize completing projects and time-sensitive deliverables within a fast-paced work environment
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Executive presence and presentation capabilities.
The base pay for this position is $70.000-85,000.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission under the terms of applicable plan documents, while many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Additionally, Medidata provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. For that reason, we provide an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Equal Employment OpportunityIn order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Medidata are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Medidata is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. Medidata will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Covid StatementOur Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.