Regional Account Manager – India ( Life Science Industry )
India - MH, Mumbai
Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences Engagement team: empowering people and energizing passion to change the world and create the future.
Dassault Systèmes, with 40 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with MEDIDATA, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systemes life science capabilities in one go-to-market organization, providing our clients with life science domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in life sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, through clinical trials, all the way to manufacturing and commercialization. Discover the future of life sciences
Position: Regional Account Manager - India
Work Location : Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai / Pune / Gurgaon
Industry: Life Science
Reporting to Sales Director – Life Science, Regional Account Manager will be primarily responsible for exceeding annual sales quotas through prospecting, developing and closing business across enterprise accounts in India. This position requires sales engagement experience at a senior level, with a proven track record in building and developing key relationships in Life Science Industry
Responsible for achieving your quarterly/annual sales target.
- Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management, Professional Services to build pipeline
- Work in concert with Key Stakeholders to execute on sales strategies by presenting and evangelizing the value of BIOVIA solutions directly to prospective customers.
- Progress identified BIOVIA opportunities through the sales cycle
- Build and develop trust relationships at executive level and within all layers of client organisation to ensure sustainable business
- Support partners in building sales pipeline and closing the opportunities
- Aid technical and marketing team to create market demand by promoting BIOVIA solutions via seminars, webinars, participation in industry events
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Skills Required / Your Competencies:
- Possess at least 10 years of successful sales experience with a verifiable track record of quota attainment and selling enterprise-level software products and solutions in Life Science Industry
- Experience with sales forecasting, pipeline management, quarterly goal attainment, territory plan development
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage relationships with customers and partners at a senior management and director level
- Perform qualification and discovery with new clients to drive pipeline growth by identifying scientific and business value for the client
- Ability to listen actively and think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex
- Be a “Team Player” with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and with the ability to leverage internal resources as needed.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Be willing to travel within India and abroad for up to 50% of the time, including overnight travel.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or engineering-based discipline