Sales Enablement, Sr. Manager
People & Environment
United States - NJ, Iselin
Medidata: Powering Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of people. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 2,000+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Known for its ground-breaking technological innovations, Medidata has supported more than 30,000 clinical trials and 9 million study participants. And Medidata’s ongoing commitment to infusing the patient voice into trial designs and solutions is helping to create a better and more inclusive experience for all participants in clinical studies. Medidata is involved in nearly 40% of company-initiated trial starts globally, with studies conducted in more than 140 countries. More than 70% of novel drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2022 were developed with Medidata software. Medidata is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Enablement professional to help drive sales enablement programs. The ideal candidate is passionate about accelerating the success of our teams. This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on increasing business productivity. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, highly engaged environment.
This position requires constant collaboration across the enablement team, sales leadership, product marketing, operations, talent, learning, and development teams to continue to refine and execute enablement programs and events.
- Works closely with the enablement team to plan, deliver, manage, and constantly iterate updates to the high-priority enablement programs and events
- Create and manages program communications and project plans for all enablement programs
- Implements metrics and assessments to track key milestones
- Runs a metrics-focused program, communicating updates on a quarterly basis
- Collaborates to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place to make immediate improvements
- Creates experiential exercises to drive a high level of interactivity and retainment
- Stay up-to-date with the latest innovations in the field of learning and incorporate it into the program.
- Creates and documents regular check-ins with hiring managers to assess each new hire's progress during the onboarding journey.
- Curates existing and creates new learning content for each program as needed.
- Plans all production needs for programs and events
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM / Tableau preferred.
- Strong knowledge of B2B SaaS software sales cycles and sales processes
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast-paced environments
- Consistent track record of cross-group collaboration, the ability to influence corporate and local teams at multiple levels of the organization respectfully and professionally
- Strong organization and program management skills, consistently meet milestones, tight deadlines, and communicates status on concurrent projects
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales reps and executives
- Excellent writer, capable of understanding how various initiatives fit into a larger strategy (i.e. “connecting the dots” for employees)
- Creative flair for developing presentations for sales teams and executives.
- Deadline-driven self-starter with good judgment
- Strong attention to detail, business writing, project management, and interpersonal communications
- Strong ability to represent concepts as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into a curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Candidates will be required to participate in an enablement case study / presentation as part of the final interviewing process. Details will be provided as needed.
Your Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent relevant experience)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of sales enablement experience preferred
- Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Industry experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years of employee communications and project management experience, which must include the development and execution of strategic plans and narratives
The salary range posted below refers only to positions that will be physically based in New York City. As with all roles, Medidata sets ranges based on a number of factors including function, level, candidate expertise and experience, and geographic location. Pay ranges for candidates in locations other than New York City, may differ based on the local market data in that region. The base salary pay range for this position is $114,750 to $153,000.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission on the terms of applicable plan documents, and many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Medidata believes that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and provides best-in-class benefits, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance; 401(k) matching; unlimited paid time off; and 10 paid holidays per year.