Senior Business Analyst
Brand User Experience
India - MH, Pune
Imagine New Horizons
As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. ENOVIA, BIOVIA, DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail Healthcare & other various industries today.
What will your job be?
- Showcase product ownership and end-user expertise being part of the product management team that leads the design and development of our operational trial performance monitoring SaaS solution working with a cross-functional agile team of developers, quality assurance, documentation and training authors, and UX designers. This role will be part of a broader team of application engineers, data scientists, designers, testers, and business experts.
- Interact with product management, internal subject matter experts, technical services, and client end-users, to understand key requirements
- Work closely with architecture teams to help design best in class solutions
- Create and own detailed use cases, supporting functional requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with development team in an Agile SCRUM environment to refine, prioritize and support the development, testing and release of functionality
The Challenges ahead
Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented environment
Your key success factors
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or a related discipline from reputed institutions with good academic track records.
- 7+ years of experience working with AGILE technology teams in a business analyst or product management role; preferably as part of a B2B SAAS organization, and ideally involving familiarity with technical and analytics concepts such as databases, APIs, data visualizations, statistical analyses, and machine learning models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills sufficient to present to both internal stakeholders and external product users
- Ability to interact with technical resources and translate business needs to a technical team; effectively communicate technical information and processes to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to interact with customer users to understand their pain points and turn those into actionable user stories and product plans
- Critical thinking: Analysis and problem solving skills to address core business problems; Ability to effectively evaluate a problem or situation from all angles to determine the most appropriate solution
- Subject matter expertise with pharma / life sciences drug development processes, or patient facing healthcare technology strongly preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word to conduct ad-hoc analyses