Senior Implementation Consultant – Clinical Technology (Remote / Hybrid))
SERVICES & CONSULTING
United Kingdom, Hammersmith
Medidata: Powering Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of people. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 2,000+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Known for its ground-breaking technological innovations, Medidata has supported more than 30,000 clinical trials and 9 million study participants. And Medidata’s ongoing commitment to infusing the patient voice into trial designs and solutions is helping to create a better and more inclusive experience for all participants in clinical studies. Medidata is involved in nearly 40% of company-initiated trial starts globally, with studies conducted in more than 140 countries. More than 70% of novel drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2022 were developed with Medidata software. Medidata is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.comand follow us @medidata.
Reporting to a Director, Professional Services, our Senior Implementation Consultants (SICs) help ensure that Medidata’s software applications are implemented or enabled following Medidata standard business processes, meet client requirements and follow Good Clinical Data Management Practices. SICs also consult with our clients and provide guidance on how to best implement Medidata’s software to provide the most value.
The SICs work with Project Managers and other functional departments during the implementation or enablement of Medidata’s software applications, in addition to helping in the training, education and mentoring of colleagues. SICs are leaders of clients and internal colleagues, and champions of our products and processes.
- Author, adapt, or agree on specifications based on complex client requirements. This can include functional test cases for use in developing solutions in Medidata’s suite of products and in custom integrations
- Support and mentor less experienced team members with client engagements, being accountable for quality of delivery
- Support developers and other departments during configuration of specifications
- Support customers during enablement or implementation of our software by answering questions, resolving configuration challenges, meeting timelines and budgets
- Communicate status reports to stakeholders on both client and internal projects - Help schedule professional services resources and ensure completion of deliverables
- Lead internal projects, e.g., process improvement, product improvement, identifying best practices and developing workshop material
- Expert industry knowledge of Clinical Trial processes, specifically as they relate to data collection, standards, management, and preparation for statistical analysis
- Strong understanding of those associated specifications, and ability to translate them into clinical systems solutions.
- Experience with technical R&D staff and translate new software features into real-world examples
- Ability to solve complex problems - Demonstrated technical skills with regard to clinical software applications
- Clear collaboration and team-building skills
- Willing to assume responsibility and work autonomously
- Experience working to Standard Operating Procedures
Your Education & Experience:
- University/college degree or equivalent experience (analytic discipline a plus)
- Multi-year experience working with clinical trials, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Prior services delivery experience required
- Prior data management or clinical trial software consulting experience a plus, but not essential.
- Demonstrated experience supporting project teams and meeting project timelines