Senior Manager, PR & Communications
Marketing & Communication
United Kingdom, Hammersmith
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
You will be responsible for driving awareness within the EMEA region of the breadth of our solutions and offerings across the clinical trial spectrum including; Next Generation of Data Management, Innovations in Clinical Operations, Decentralised Trials and Advancing Medical Device Trials. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, you will create and own the regional PR plan and budget, whilst also managing our regional PR agency. Used to working within a matrix organisation you will liaise with key spokespeople based both in EMEA and the US, together with our corporate communications team in New York. Researching, writing and editing press releases, white papers, blogs and other ad hoc coms needs all form part of the role.
We're looking for someone with:
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal, being comfortable collaborating with all levels of internal senior stakeholders within a matrix organisation
- Strong project management, attention to detail, copywriting, editing and proofing skills
- Experience of working within Life Sciences/biopharmaceutical (and/or agency) with knowledge of some of the recent transformations and innovations the segment is seeing
- Demonstrable experience conceptualizing, building and executing integrated communications programs that align with our goals that produce significant results
- Passionate about PR and embracing opportunities, creating strong thought leadership content
- Ability to design and produce multi-channel and social content for diverse audiences
- Good understanding of the coms mix and how to effectively engage with an external audience
- Ability to problem solve, work independently with a hands-on approach
- Be agile, think and move fast while being part of a high-performing team
- A sense of humour who enjoys being a team player
Your Education & Experience:
- Proven experience of working either within an external PR agency or in-house within a Life Sciences organisation.