Sr. Lead Strategy & Transformation , OCM – Remote
Management & Operations
United States - NY, New York
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
Responsible for driving the vision and focus of Medidata’s Strategic Consulting Services. Create consulting offerings that support our customers efforts on platform implementations, digital transformations, and analytically driven operating models. Proactively identify and cultivate business opportunities that support the adoption and optimization of the Medidata Clinical Cloud.
Brings in-depth management planning experience and an intuitive ability to seamlessly lead the transformation of people, technologies, and medium- and large-scale processes through the development and implementation of effective change strategies. You will be responsible for developing and managing end-to-end change management programs that will enable service delivery transformations utilizing multiple change methodologies and tools to plan, manage, and deliver on enterprise change initiatives at strategic and tactical levels.
- Develop and drive the Change Management strategy/plan and change deliverables including organizational assessments - stakeholder analysis, leadership alignment, change readiness planning, communications planning and development, engagement activities, culture transformation, training strategy - and other areas of change management
- Lead transformation through organizational change management strategies and an architecture of solutions to support the implementation of strategic initiatives driving technology, process, and culture changes
- Promote alignment on strategies, goals, deliverables, and timelines by managing relationships to deliver value-based outcomes
- Develop reusable consulting assets to help improve quality of and accelerate time-to-delivery for client engagements
- Drive adoption and use of creative problem-solving practices, that focus on human centered solutions and outcomes.
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams to create demand and preference for our consulting services.
- Identify consulting offerings that support digital transformations and analytically driven operating models.
- Ensure the strategic recommendations and creative deliverables surpass client expectations.
- Engage with senior level clients to collaborate on solutions and approaches to improve and grow their ability to meet business objectives.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients
- Facilitate turning ideas and initiatives into tangible results for both internal and external customers
- Effectively operate and be comfortable working with undefined criteria (gray space) to create defined deliverables.
- Maintain referenceable clients from beginning to end of the project life cycle
- If applicable, manages direct reports (i.e., hires, trains, appraises rewards, motivates, disciplines, creates Performance Improvement Plans, recommends termination as necessary, etc.)
- Drives consulting excellence by identifying and implementing industry best practice, best-in-class consulting methodologies.
- Collaborates as an active team member with other products and services departments, as well as Sales, Customer Success, People Team and Product Development as necessary
- Participates in direct customer and sales support as necessary
Your Education & Experience:
A minimum of 12+ years of related experience with significant experience managing complex consulting engagements (Clinical Industry/Life Sciences experience, SaaS experience, IT/Software experience a plus)
Highly motivated, experienced, and ambitious change management professional with a proven track record of engagement leadership and execution, and who will bring industry expertise, strategy thinking, and process improvements to deliver significant impact to our clients and practice.
Thorough knowledge of change methodologies and concepts; able to apply them in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Change Management certification, preferred (e.g., CCMP, Prosci, etc.)
Proven consulting and engagement management skills and prior consulting experience a must.
Deep understanding of Clinical Development, Data Management and Analytics, preferred
Expert knowledge and experience in consulting practices and methodologies.
Superior project and customer management skills
Technically savvy. Able to understand modern complex technical environments. ∙ Ability to become a ‘super-user’ of Medidata’s product
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Expert in MS office software
Expert Knowledge of data and tools used to manage customer service organizations
Experience working in a matrix environment
The salary range posted below refers only to positions that will be physically based in New York City. As with all roles, Medidata sets ranges based on a number of factors including function, level, candidate expertise and experience, and geographic location. Pay ranges for candidates in locations other than New York City, may differ based on the local market data in that region. The base salary pay range for this position is $135,000 to $180,000.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission under the terms of applicable plan documents, while many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Additionally, Medidata provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. For that reason, we provide an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.