Strategic Service Account Manager
Singapore - SGP, Singapore
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
To work strategically with Sales team to enhance Professional Services selling for AP South, India and ROA (except for China, Japan and Korea) territory by driving Professional Services sales engagement to prospects and existing clients for current and future opportunities. This position is based in Singapore office.
- Hunt for new professional services business opportunities in new/existing customer accounts
- Interface directly with Professional Services, product, solution consultant, R&D, sales, operations and all necessary cross functional team to win.
- Work with the sales team and Professional Services team to manage the overall relationship and expectations with existing / new customer (direct or indirect) from a professional services perspective for all services and deliverables across all Medidata functions
- Present and be able to clearly explain to all professional services offerings, methodologies and support structures to assist in bringing on new clients and expanding business in existing clients
- Lead by facilitating customer issues , escalations and feedback
- Grow Medidata’s penetration, through value selling and relationship building, within the client account via winning through high customer satisfaction
- Actively team with sales organization and professional services organization to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain and increase referenceable clients
- Experience preferably in clinical or biomedical or software development environment
- Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable
- Prior professional services project financial experience required
- Prior services delivery experience required
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
- Excellence with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
- Strong command of spoken and written English
Your Education & Experience:
- Requires a four-year college degree or higher preferred, analytic discipline a plus; or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in direct client facing service and sales engagements
- Requires a minimum of 8 years systems/software development project management experience, or equivalent years of experience
Medidata Solutions International Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.