Summer Intern: Product Marketing, Creative Content
Internship, Marketing & Communication
United States - NY, New York
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
At Medidata, interns will have the opportunity to accelerate their careers by working closely with experienced professionals and gain valuable, hands-on, full-time work experience. By being a part of our global organization, interns have the opportunity to work alongside our talented and committed professionals helping them to build a strong foundation for achieving their career goals. For 12 weeks, beginning May 22, 2023, interns will have an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of what it means to be a Medidatian. United around a single goal of empowering smarter treatments and healthier people. Medidatians work in a culture of curiosity, innovation and fun. You will be contributing to the line of business with sustainable and meaningful work.
Our Summer Internship program also includes instructor led training, guided mentorship, exposure to senior leadership and community service. In addition to individual and specific related responsibilities, each intern will participate in our Intern Innovation Lab. Assigned to cross-functional teams, interns will work closely to develop an innovative solution to a business problem currently facing Medidata. As they work diligently to present their final solutions to a panel of top Medidata leaders, we are confident that our interns will make a significant impact on our business.
The product marketing intern will play a key role in positioning Medidata as a cutting-edge, patient and data-first SaaS provider to life sciences and medical device organizations. This intern will help Product Marketing define Medidata’s approach to creating high-impact and engaging visual content that tells the Medidata platform story in each buyer persona’s perspective. You will partner closely with the product marketing and product teams to support the development of persona-based collateral, including:
- Assist with the creation of process workflows related to the solutions on the platform
- Partner with organization stakeholders to create high impact and creative content that relays our platform story to the market
- Research latest person- based marketing content development methods
- Help develop persona based content that highlights bundles of solutions on the platform
Know nothing about our industry? No problem. As long as you enjoy a collaborative work style and shine in a fast-paced environment that's rapidly growing, you’ll be a great fit.
- An interest in life sciences and the technology sector
- Curious and Inquisitive with a sense of humor. Enjoys digging deeper to uncover new insights.
- Comfortable working in and contributing to team initiatives and yet just as comfortable taking something and running with it.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and an ability to prioritize work
- Writes well, presents well
- The candidate is expected to have strong research, technology, and time management skills, the ability to own pieces of a larger project, and effectively communicate their progress to the team leader.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in STEM with an interest in marketing, healthcare, business, and/or communications (rising and graduating Seniors
The salary range posted below refers only to positions that will be physically based in New York City. As with all roles, Medidata sets ranges based on a number of factors including function, level, candidate expertise and experience, and geographic location. Pay ranges for candidates in locations other than New York City, may differ based on the local market data in that region. The base salary pay range for this position is $25 to $28 per hour with a $3500 sign on bonus.