Technical Account Manager
Sales Business Administration
United Kingdom, Hammersmith
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for overseeing all customer service aspects of support for Medidata Customers. The Manager must oversee and assist with all aspects of client relations tasks, including, but not limited to, Data Submissions, Client Support, End-user Training. The Customer Support Manager is responsible for ensuring the team is following processes, tickets are properly completed, and customer satisfaction levels are improved.
The TAM team consists of account experts who interact with clients and many internal groups on a daily basis. The TAM team initiates and facilitates support related discussions with assigned customers and develops strong relationships with key customer contacts. The focus of work is in delivering services which include troubleshooting, problem resolution, strategic planning, and proactive account management from a support perspective. This support and advisory role contribute to improving a client’s overall customer experience with Medidata.
- The Technical Account Manager will meet with customers directly to facilitate the best approach for customer's internal practices while deploying additional Medidata products into their organization.
- Facilitate strategic account discussions together with Sales and Professional Services, to guarantee a positive customer experience
- Work with other Medidata departments to meet service goals and achieve service level agreements (SLAs).
- Work with technical support team to ensure full understanding of client needs per market segment.
- Work with customers and partners to receive accurate information used to analyze and diagnose product and service issues
- Perform regular analysis of support issues to help determine and improve a customer's satisfaction status
- Monitor customer satisfaction and net promoter score to ensure our goals are met and create action plan if score is trending downwards
- Perform monthly trending to identify process improvements within Medidata or the customer/partner.
- Maintain client specific data in appropriate Tracking Systems or reporting systems.Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
Your Education & Experience:
- College degree preferred (Bachelors of Science, Business, Management or equivalent)
- Customer Service, Implementation Consultant, and Technical Support experience (preferred pharmaceutical industry, clinical trials, regulatory, or medical field experience.)
- Experience working in customer-facing environment supporting software or SaaS applications/technology/service offerings
- Travel availability up to 5% of the year
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.