India - MH, Pune
Imagine New Horizons
We are seeking a resource having experience in UX Design to work with our Digital Enterprise Systems team. You will be reporting to the manager in Pune
Do you enjoy challenge?
Here a Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your job be?
- As a UX designer, you will support ongoing development of our operational analytics suite of solutions, which is used by our customers to bring treatments to patients faster by optimizing trial design, forecasting patient enrollment and study performance using artificial intelligence, and monitoring trials in real-time against changing industry conditions. You will create software solutions that help our clients to synthesize information across multiple data feeds, and that use machine learning algorithms and predictive models to improve study design and delivery.
This role is part of a broader team of product managers, designers, data and application engineers, engagement specialists, data scientists, and business experts. The UX designer will work in close collaboration with other project designers and product managers to create a high quality user experience that supports user tasks as well as the product roadmap. Work includes UX research and feedback sessions, information architecture and workflow analysis, in addition to individual feature designs.
The Challenges ahead:
- Strong portfolio demonstrates experience designing technical software products and complex analytical tools. Designs present several levels of information, serve multiple target persona, and include workflows that support handoff processes between teams and across software solutions.
- Experience on long-term projects designing for enterprise software in a data-rich environment.
- Strong design skills, particularly regarding information architecture and software workflows. Able to quickly grasp and implement concepts as carefully thought-out feature designs.
- Strong understanding of UX research principles, and experience translating research results into practical design solutions.
- Advanced skills in wireframing and interactive prototyping tools (preferably Figma and Axure), including maintenance and use of style and symbol/component libraries.
- Experience creating high-fidelity mockups within an existing design system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strengths in problem solving, multi-functional collaboration and issue resolution, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in an agile development environment.
- High attention to detail.
Your Key Success Factors:
- Collaborate with product and design team to envision an application architecture that supports task-focused data display for multiple persona and multi-step workflows.
- Identify user-focused UX solutions that account for detailed business logic, multiple application configurations, and data edge cases.
- Create collateral with increasing resolution throughout the product requirements and design process. Outputs include high-level conceptual diagrams, wireframes, low-fi prototypes, high-fidelity mockups and fully-developed feature UI.
- Work with engineers, product owners, and the design team to evaluate design options and refine scope throughout the design process. Provide support as needed during implementation.
- Apply an existing style system, and propose extensions and updates as needed to support the function of our application.