Web Development Specialist
Marketing & Communication
United States - NY, New York
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
We are seeking a Web Development Specialist with 2-5 years experience to support the objectives of the Medidata marketing organization. In this role, you will produce comprehensive and optimized digital experiences that maximize customer time and conversion rates on our web properties. This role will work cross-functionally across product marketing, Global marketing, and demand marketing to create a meaningful and cohesive end-to-end experience for our users.
- Design web pages and develop web-based solutions that engage users and meet Medidata standards.
- Manage daily web related inquiries and coordinate with stakeholders to and complete them in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure a successful launch of front-end updates and new feature rollouts.
- Develop and apply creative designs, ensuring that content meets brand standards and targets the intended audience.
- Provide specialized expertise in the design and layout of graphical user interfaces.
- Catalog and maintain completed, detailed, designs with annotations and notes for reference and use on future projects.
- Work with brand and creative teams to ensure consistency with brand style guides.
- Conduct A/B testing to ensure website usability.
Your Education and Experience:
A bachelor's degree and 2-5 years web experience.
A team player that can work independently.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Strong CMS Experience (Wordpress) and HTML knowledge
Working knowledge of Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager,Adobe Creative Cloud
The salary range posted below refers only to positions that will be physically based in New York City. As with all roles, Medidata sets ranges based on a number of factors including function, level, candidate expertise and experience, and geographic location. Pay ranges for candidates in locations other than New York City, may differ based on the local market data in that region. The base salary pay range for this position is $75,000 – $95,000.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission under the terms of applicable plan documents, while many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Additionally, Medidata provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. For that reason, we provide an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.