Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Clinical Development Product Vendors
[Report] Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Clinical Development Product Vendors
Although many product vendors claim to offer a unified end-to-end platform to address life science organizations’ needs from study start-up to close-out, pharma executives are yet to be convinced about a unified platform approach. Everest Group’s report analyzes the capabilities of life science IT providers focused on clinical trial products, assessing them on vision, capability, and ability to make meaningful market impact. The report focuses on:
- Market trends for clinical trials and the associated products market
- The landscape of vendors for clinical trial platforms and products
- Assessment of the vendors on several capability and market success-related dimensions
Medidata was named a leader out of 21 IT vendors, delivering the industry’s first comprehensive clinical development platform that allows customers and partners to execute their clinical trials faster.
According to Everest Group, clients appreciate:
- The user experience of products like Electronic Data Capture and its supporting applications,
- The strong performance that includes 99 percent uptime and quick query response,
- Medidata’s common platform for pharma stakeholders that helps them address their challenges, which is especially critical in accelerating research to find and deliver COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutics.
Download the report today for complete insight.