Top Five Blog Posts of 2015
Happy holidays from Geeks Talk Clinical!
We’ll be back in early 2016 with new guest authors and a few exciting changes coming on the blog, but in the meantime, here are our five most-read blog posts of 2015. As you can see, mHealth continues to be a hot topic, and we don’t expect that to change any time soon.
If you missed them the first time around, be sure to check out the posts now.
- Five Considerations For Wearable Devices In Clinical Trials
- How Wearables and Mobile Health Tech are Reshaping Clinical Trials
- mHealth in Clinical Trials: Instrumenting the Patient with Sensors, Wearables and Apps
- What Does FDA’s Mobile Medical App Pyramid Mean for Companies?
- FDA Wants Your mHealth Clinical Trials