Your Path to Trial Virtualization: Sponsor Edition
Your Path to Trial Virtualization
The COVID-19 pandemic drove 45% of clinical trial sites to transition patients from in-person to remote visits using virtual trial solutions.1
Disruptions preventing or limiting site access to patients, monitors, and CRAs are propelling long-lasting changes in the research industry, supported by the adoption of virtualization technologies.
- Are you prepared to adopt a virtualization strategy?
- Can you respond to urgent remote requirements for patients and sites?
- Have you and your CRO evolved your technology approach to support fully remote study conduct?
- Will your strategy meet future standards for transforming trials?
To get additional information about the parameters driving a successful response and approach to virtualization, download the eBook now.
If you have yet to take our three-minute assessment across 8 parameters to discover and initiate the next steps toward your own, customized “Path to Virtualization,” start here.
1. Medidata: Clinical Trial Sites Share Frontline Insights into COVID-19 Impact