BIOVIA ELN Case Study
An industry-leading provider of drug discovery and development services was documenting lab work almost entirely in paper notebooks, making it difficult to rapidly collect project information to deliver reports and data, fulfill patent submissions, or leverage and build on past work.
Read the case study to learn how implementation of an Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) provided the following benefits:
- Improved support for research across entire company platform
- 90% satisfaction from users post-rollout
- 70% of users reported that the ELN saves them time
- Reduced repeat experiments and track and avoid failures
- Improved progress monitoring for experiments