Medidata Payments Certified Study Builder
This certification validates system administrator and “Super User” proficiency in commonly-performed Medidata Payments tasks: building components that are needed to successfully pay sites during a clinical trial including:
- Study, Site and Organization configuration
- Creating Triggers for Activity Costs
- Linking Payees to activities that generate payment
- Configuring integrations with an EDC System
AUDIENCE: Study Builders
COMPLETE PREREQUISITE TRAINING (12.5 hours)
- Introduction to Medidata Payments eLearning (10 minutes)
- Medidata Payments Execution Instructor-Led Training (4 hours)
- Medidata Payments Configuration Instructor-Led Training (8 hours)
COMPLETE CERTIFICATION ASSESSMENT (Up to 22 hours)
- Core Skills Exam: 25-question online exam, offered in English. Estimate up to 90 minutes.
- Applied Skills Project: Demonstrate your proficiency in independently setting up Payments within a project scenario. You must complete the assessment and submit the result within 10 business days from the start date. Estimate up to 20 hours.
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION EARNS CERTIFICATION CREDENTIALS
To register for a Medidata Professional Certification, click the link below.
How Do I Enroll?
Certification enrollment is easy! If you’re interested in any of these certifications, click ‘Contact Us’ below and a Medidata representative will contact you.
Note: Medidata Professional Certifications are available to Medidata clients, partners and employees only.