COVID 19 and Clinical Trials: The Medidata Perspective Release 4.0
White Paper Release 4.0
COVID 19 and Clinical Trials: The Medidata Perspective
As the global impact of COVID-19 increases, Medidata is continuously analyzing its effect on patient study enrollment, the response by world regulatory bodies and which Medidata’s solutions can help address your COVID 19-related challenges. Read our latest report.
What’s New/What’s Significantly Updated in Release 4.0
- New: Results of a global survey of investigator sites about the impact of COVID-19 on their clinical trials
- Updated: Metrics on patient enrollment by country and therapeutic area (full month data for March and April)
- Updated: Metrics on new patients entering trials by country and therapeutic area (full month data for March and April)
- New: Summary table of the current 8 vaccine clinical trials for COVID 19
- New: Launched the COVID-19 Symptom Tracker as part of Medidata’s Patient Portal, myMedidata
- New: The updated MedDRA 23.0 dictionary supporting new COVID-19 terms and revisions is now available to clients using Rave Coder.