eCOA Trends In Clinical Trials Whitepaper
A Review of the Changing Trends and Use of eCOA in Clinical Trials
Implementing electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA) has become core to adapting and responding to the pandemic’s disruptions.
eCOA not only helps shorten study start-up times and facilitate the collection of COA data on a global scale, it also maintains the integrity of remote data, enabling patients to remain engaged with a trial.
In this White Paper, gain knowledge about:
- Evolving regulatory trends addressing patient experience and data safety
- Regulatory reliance on patient perspective to evaluate treatment effectiveness
- Meeting best practice recommendations
- eCOA technology solutions that can adapt to diverse requirements
- Satisfying regulatory security requirements
Understanding the guidance put forth by regulatory agencies drives your ability to successfully implement eCOA.