As cities and states begin to re-open, our priority remains the well-being and safety of our employees, customers, and partners. Medidata is shifting our 2020 in-person events program to a virtual format. This will give us the flexibility to accommodate a truly global audience and to provide you with a best-in-class experience we are known for.
We believe in helping organizations, patients, CROs, and communities in accelerating hope. If you are interested in learning more about industry-leading technology and analytics, attend one of the upcoming events listed below.
[Webinar] Are Technologies More Trouble Than They’re Worth: Sites and Patients Weigh In
January 12 | 12 PM ET
Attendees will gain a high level of understanding of the tools and patient-centric technologies available currently and what’s to come by hearing from sites that are using these tools and the first-hand reactions and responses they can share from their patients. Join this webinar to hear our panelist discuss:
- Virtualizing, patient-centric tools most frequently used at sites
- Identifying the technologies sites would like to start using and discuss solutions not yet widely adopted and the patient perspective on each
[Webinar] Utilizing Patient-Centric Solutions to Address Patient Burden in Rare Diseases
January 14 | 11 AM EST
When developing drugs and therapies for rare diseases, understanding the patient perspective is critical for delivering optimal patient experiences and improving retention. In this webinar, learn how the Medidata Patient Insights team uses Patient Design Studios to address issues before they impact trials. Topics include:
- Unique burden rare disease patients face in clinical trials
- The importance data plays for the patient in trial, and why data return is critical for these patient populations
- How Patient Design Studios infuse the patient voice in trial design
- How a rare disease Patient Design Studio operates
Precision Medicine World Conference
Acorn AI by Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company will be speaking at the Precision Medicine World Conference, the largest precision medicine conference in the world. Learn how to make trials more accessible and efficient by exploring adaptations to clinical trial design, operations and oversight.
January 25 | 1:00 pm PST: [Panel] Clinical Trials in the Era of COVID-19 featuring Fareed Melhem, SVP, Medidata and Acorn AI Labs
[Webinar] Budget to Payments: Unify Your Clinical Trial Financial Tools to Streamline Processes
January 27 | 11 AM EST
One of the most common mistakes in financial management of clinical trials is separating the budget planning, negotiation and amendment process from the site payment process. Join this webinar to see how the Medidata platform brings these processes together. Our speakers will discuss:
- Clinical trial financial management elements and connecting the dots with unification
- Gaining transparency of the full investigator grant budget and payments process and eliminating roadblocks
- Obtaining the right experts for investigator grant budget and payments processes
Weren't able to meet us at one of our events? Visit our On-Demand Webinars page.