Medidata Events 2021
- How can medical device companies drive patient engagement in clinical development?
- How can we understand the patient journey and how can it impact trial design, outreach, and overall engagement?
- How can technology facilitate patient engagement?
- Factors and key considerations for developing your decentralized model
- What a scalable and fit-for-purpose end-to-end solution look like
- Technology solutions that allow for decentralization
- Collaborating with partner SMEs to support your DCT transformation or model of choice
Now in its 13th year, Medidata is proud to be a signature sponsor of SCOPE Summit 2022. Our presence will be wide-ranging with compelling thought leadership covering several of our products and initiatives. SCOPE has four stimulating days of in-depth discussions in 22 different conferences, 3 plenary keynote sessions, the 6th annual Participant Engagement Awards, and the ever-popular interactive breakout discussions attracting more than 2,200 leaders in clinical operations and research.
- Bring your business processes to the table with a complementary outsourcing payment process
- Leave site turnover due to slow payments to the past and build site relationships
- Obtain complete visibility of your investigator payments without burdening resources
- How data linkage can help expedite trials and brings therapies to market sooner
- What you need to consider before deciding if data linkage is right for your trial
- New approaches that are simplifying the process for data linkage - allowing you to link data from multi-site trials without excess burden on sites and patients
- How organizations like yours successfully used this technology
- Improve lab efficiency with streamlined workflows and automated data capture
- Improve tech transfer through industry standard S88 documentation and execution of methods
- Increase compliance by eliminating the transcription of data with direct capture from equipment
- Improve planning and scheduling by anticipating and controlling load fluctuations in labs, with greater visibility of activities