- [May 23, 8:30am] | Opening Keynote Presentation, Luke Fisher, BIOVIA Global Leader, Biosciences Industry Process Consultant
- [May 23, 11:10am] Track 2 Roundtable - Analytics and Visualisation, Leveraging Data Analytics for the Lab and Beyond, Kai Zhang, Product Marketing, BIOVIA & Luke Fisher, Global Leader, Biosciences Industry Process Consultants, BIOVIA
- [May 23, 1:40pm] Track 1 Roundtable - Digital Transformation, Digital Transformation in BioPharma Today and in the Future, John McCarthy, VP Field Applications, BIOVIA & Mitchell Winfree, Sales Director, BIOVIA
- [May 23, 1:40pm] Track 3 Roundtable - Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning ,Applying AI and Machine Learning for Accelerated Drug Design, Luke Fisher, Global Leader, Biosciences Industry Process Consultants, BIOVIA & Dave Crowley, Global Client Executive, BIOVIA
Don’t miss our speaking engagements and join us at our booth #68:
- [May 24, 9:00am] | AI Powered Enrollment Forecasting, Site Selection, and Real Time Study Tracking Against Industry, Jef Benbanaste, Vice President, Intelligent Trials Product and Data Science
- [May 24, 10:30am] | Managing Global Trials in a Post-Pandemic World: Top Tips and Key Considerations, Jef Benbanaste, Vice President, Intelligent Trials Product and Data Science
- Transitioning to a data-driven process
- Digitalizing tech transfer data and processes
- Taking a holistic approach to product data modeling
The joint back-to-back SCRS Diversity and Oncology Summit allows sites, sponsors, CROs, and solution providers to come together to learn, communicate, and collaborate on critical topics surrounding diversity enrollment and oncology clinical research.
Medidata is excited to return to the in-person SCRS Diversity Summit taking place May 20th and SCRS Oncology Summit taking place May 21st-22nd in Austin, TX. Check out our speaking session on May 20th at 1:45pm CT where we will discuss The Power of Patient Perspective, our breakout session on May 21st at 2:30pm CT on The Impact of Wearables in Oncology Studies, and stop by the Medidata sponsored SCRS diversity booth located in the exhibit hall.
Website for Diversity Summit: https://diversitysitesolutionssummit.com/Website for Oncology Summit: https://oncologysitesolutionssummit.com/
- Regulatory Common themes for DtP Planning and Execution
- How to put theory into practice
- Practical DtP considerations, including CRO and participant perspectives
- [May 4, 4:10pm] | Putting Your Data to Work with Kirsten Gesenberg,BIOVIA R&D Portfolio Management Director, ELN at Dassault Systèmes
GCSG’s US conference is the premier event for clinical supply professionals to tackle the unique challenges of day-to-day operations as well as prepare for future changes to the clinical supply chain. Medidata is excited to return as a bronze sponsor for the in-person event in San Antonio, TX. Don’t miss our vendor showcase on Monday, May 2nd at 4:45pm CT and sponsored “After-Party” event later that evening at 9:00pm CT.