Medidata Innovation Day and Carolina Hurricanes Game
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2024 | Time: 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM ET Florida Panthers vs. Carolina Hurricanes
Location: PNC Arena 1400 Edwards Mill Road, Raleigh, NC 27607
Register today to join us for an exclusive event that combines cutting-edge innovation in the world of clinical trials followed by a Carolina Hurricanes game!
Prepare for an immersive and insightful day as we explore clinical trial innovation through the lens of patients, sites, and sponsor experiences. We welcome you to share your experiences with your industry peers through interactive roundtable conversations. We’ll examine the outcomes and challenges you experience today and discuss how Medidata can help with your desired future needs for your patients, sites, and studies.
- Keynote will be delivered by Alicia Staley Vice President, Patient Engagement at Medidata.
- Attendees will rotate through the three roundtable discussions, each focused on a single experience; The Patient Experience, The Site Experience, and the Sponsor Experience.
- Get hands on experience with Medidata’s innovative technology.
- Network with industry peers and leaders, while you enjoy a full dinner buffet and open bar.
- Transition to the Carolina Hurricanes game against the Florida Panthers.
Space is limited. Please be sure to fill out the form and press submit to secure your spot before March 11, 2024.