MK & NN Accelerating Clinical Research Whitepaper Form Download
Cut Trial Timelines and Costs With a Unified Data Platform and Early Planning
The trend toward greater clinical trial study complexity, associated delays and data errors in Oncology have been driven by the increasing volumes of data collected, the rise in regulatory guidelines and the use of outdated study practices.
Adopting a flexible, unified trial platform — powered by a large, standardised database of highly specific clinical, operational and financial data — can reduce trial timelines and costs, getting more products to patients sooner.
In this white paper you will discover how to:
- Create data-driven planning and feasibility analysis to reduce patient and site burden
- Shorten time to reimbursement and improve site satisfaction with automatic payment calculations once site work is complete
- Collect and analyse site data automatically in near-real time
- Develop and document compliant risk assessments to comply with new risk-based monitoring requirements
- Ensure regulatory compliance by providing timely access to all trial documentation needed to maintain trial compliance