Medidata Academy Announces a Patient Cloud Train-the-Trainer Course!
In order to provide an additional training option for large eCOA/ePRO studies and partners, Medidata Academy is excited to announce a new standard Train-the-Trainer course! The new 8-hour English course is available to all Medidata clients and partners, and is the first standard Train-the-Trainer course for Patient Cloud.
This course teaches site users to train the end-to-end Patient Cloud Site Workflow and ePRO Subject Registration for standard ePRO studies.The Train-the-Trainer course includes a presentation skills overview and assessment of teaching ability. Optionally, a Medidata Trainer can be engaged to audit the candidate’s “first-teach.”
Upon completion, attendees will be qualified to deliver Site Workflow and Registration training to site-users within the organization they are employed.
Attendees must pass the teach back to obtain credit.
The required prerequisite to this course is the Patient Cloud Site Workflow and ePRO Subject Registration ILT course.
Additionally, there are several recommended prerequisite eLearning courses listed here:
- Medidata Patient Cloud COA/ePRO Overview eLearning
- Medidata Patient Cloud ePRO Subject Registration eLearning
- Medidata Instrument Services eLearning
- Medidata Classic Rave EDC Essentials for Read-Only Users (or Rave EDC equivalent - see Recommended Module Combinations for Rave EDC - Read Only column)
- iMedidata and Cloud Administration eLearning modules
Note: This course is taught on the latest released version of Patient Cloud and Rave EDC, and can only be taught by a Medidata Academy trainer.
For questions about course content, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.