Medidata Academy announces Site Monitoring and Issue Management 2019.2.0 Release Training!
In conjunction with the 2019.2.0 release, Medidata Academy is excited to announce that the Site Monitoring and Issue Management 2019.2.0 Release Training is now available in English!
- Medidata Site Monitoring and Issue Management: 2019.2.0 Release Training
Site Monitoring provides efficient monitoring of clinical studies with integrated workflows to improve the site monitor experience, aid proactive decision making, and reduce risk and costs to ultimately increase study performance, patient safety, and time to market for the drug or device.
This course focuses on the new features and enhancements in the Site Monitoring and Issue Management 2019.2.0 release, including:
- eSignatures for Monitoring Visit Letters
- Reviewer Comments Available on Visit Conduct Page
- Standalone Issue Management Application and Knowledge Space
- Study Specific IDs for Issues and Action Items
- Usability and User Experience Enhancements in Site Monitoring and Issue Management
Please reach out to your Medidata representative for enrollment.
If you have any questions about this course's content and eLearning access, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.