In this 1-hour session, you will hear from former FDA leaders and industry experts who will address:
- What is a Synthetic Control and how can it be leveraged in clinical development?
- What makes for a “good” dataset when building a Synthetic Control?
- What are the different types of methods utilized?
- What is the regulatory perspective on the evolution and adoption of synthetic controls?
- Has there been a historical usage of synthetic controls in pharma?
- Where are they seeing the application of synthetic controls take place?
1Source: Clinical Development Succes Rates 2006-2015, BIO Biomedtracker, Amplion